Palais du Pharo
As a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, LREC 2020 has been suspended. As a satellite event of the Conference, LR4SSHOC 2020 has been thereby suspended as well. The Workshop Proceedings will be published in early May 2020, as planned. Acceptance notifications will be sent out by Wednesday 18th March 2020.
LREC 2020 Workshop about Language Resources for the SSH Cloud (LR4SSHOC 2020)
The Workshop will focus on the goals of the realization of the SSHOC part of the EOSC, where SSH data, language processing tools and services are made available, adjusted and accessible for users across the SSH domain.
The paper submission deadline has been extended from 19th to 26th February 2020.
The Workshop Proceedings were published on 12th May 2020.
Paper Submission Deadline:
- Daan Broeder (CLARIN-ERIC & Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, NL) [Chair]
- Maria Eskevich (CLARIN-ERIC, NL) [Co-Chair]
- Monica Monachini (CNR-ILC & CLARIN-IT, IT) [Co-Chair]
- Mari Kleemola (TAU & CESSDA-FI, FI)
- Nicolas Larrousse (Huma-num & DARIAH-FR & CLARIN-FR, FR)